(주)애크미에듀케이션

캠프다이어리

캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아 > 캠프다이어리 > 캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아

캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아

[170803] 싱가포르&말레이시아 영어캠프 인솔교사 안경모입니다

페이지 정보

작성자 인솔교사 작성일17-08-04 07:53 조회1,100회

본문

비록 햇빛이 좀 강한 듯 하지만 동남아 말레이시아의 더운 날씨에도 우리 아이들이 잘 적응 해 나가는 것 같습니다. 어느덧 캠프의 2주차도 다 지나가 전체 일정의 반 정도 만 남았습니다. 처음엔 서먹서먹하고 다들 어색 했지만, 아마 2주 뒤에는 우리 아이들 모두가 헤어지기 아쉬워 할 것 같다는 생각이 듭니다.

오늘은 우리 아이들이 엊그제 다녀온 유니버셜 스튜디오 액티비티에 대한 영어 일기 코멘트를 소개해 드리도록 하겠습니다.

* 유니버셜 스튜디오

준기 : Yesterday, I went to the universal studios Singapore. Inside USS, there is many amusement park. I ride rolorcoaster. It is very exciting and fast. And I ate popcorn. It's very delicious and very tired and met English teacher.

산하 : Yesterday I went to the USS. It was fun. I ate chicken. It is crunch and tender. Finally I went to the bed early. I was very happy.

우진 : I went to the USS. I looked lots of amusement park rides. I am worrying about my mom and miss my family little bit But, I start to enjoy camp life as time goes by.

희상 : I gave her a present. I was so happy because she received my present. Yesterday I bought hair-band with my friends and took the photos with them. It was unforgettable memory.

진서 : Today, We went to USS in Singapore. First, We rode rollercoaster. It was named 'Human'. We rode with Sean, Hana and ger girlfriend. We waited 30 minutes. It was excited. Next, We ate hamburger set for lunch. It was delicious but I think it's expensive. USS in Singapore was good, but I think Universal Studios In L.A is better. I want to go there next time.

정우 : Yesterday, I went to the USS. It has many rolleroaster grounds sotre. First, I went to the minions store. I bought candies and slipers. It was great. Then, I went to the store. I bought a frozen-raspberry juice. It was very delicious. I want to comeback to this place next time. I will ride more and more.

승헌 : Yesterday, I went to the USS. It was very wonderful day. Because I dated my girlfriend. First, I rode a roller coaster and I rode a rollercoaster with my girlfriend. And grabed ger hand. It was heart attack and very cool. Also, I bought a doll for my girlfriend and I gave to her a present. She was very happy. So, It was wonderful day!

청우 : Today I went to USS. It was very cool! I bought a lot. I bought 3 key Chalne and one microphone and lastly I bought water bottle. It is very big. It has 1.5L of water! Today is very good.

주형 : Today, I went to USS. Over there I bought various kind of things I like. It is my best day. I bought transformer face, studio, and mummy bracelets. It is very excited. I ride mummy roller coaster. It was very fun day.

댓글목록

님의 댓글

회원명: 신승헌(sean0173) 작성일

헌이 개구쟁이 ^^
재미있게 놀았네 ^^