캠프다이어리

캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아 > 캠프다이어리 > 캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아

캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아

[170731] 싱가포르&말레이시아 영어캠프 인솔교사 안경모입니다.

페이지 정보

작성자 인솔교사 작성일17-07-31 21:46 조회1,139회

본문

정규수업 6일차

오늘은 우리 아이들의 정규 수업 6일 차입니다. 새벽에 추적추적 잠깐 비가 내려 더욱 너무 덥지 않고 서늘하게 하루를 시작 하였습니다. 그리고 내일은 한 달여간의 액티비티 중에서 우리 아이들이 제일 기대하는 싱가폴에 유니버셜 스튜디오를 가게 되는 날입니다. 조금 많은 수업시간이 벅찰 만하지만 우리 아이들은 다들 액티비티 날만 기다리며 하루하루 사는 것 같습니다.

오늘의 코멘트는 어제 영어일기 대신에 영어로 우리 아이들의 장래희망과 꿈에 대해서 영작해보는 시간을 가져 그 내용들을 소개 해드리도록 하겠습니다.

* What I want to be in the future?

준기 : I want to be a school teacher. To become a teacher, I need to study a lot. Also, I have to take many exams... But, I hope so...

우진 : I want to be a officer. First, It don't have any homework. Second, If I go to big office, I can earn much money. Third, It has special day. On Wednesday, I can go to home faster.

진서 : I want to be a dentist. Because when I was young my one tooth, I doesn't get up early. So, I met dentist lots of times. I was very scary when I met dentist. So I want to be a dentist and make children are not scary.

희상 : I want to be a manager. Manager is a person who take care and support his own star. Also, Manager need to check, manage their star.

청우 : My name is Adrian. I'm 13 years old. My dream is to be a pianist. So, I practice piano everyday. Thanks for reading.

산하 : I want to be a Political commentator. Because I'm so interested in news and the happening all around the world. So, I'm practing English so much these days.

승헌 : I introduce my dream. First, I want to be a robot scientist and normal scientist. Second, I want drea, explain myself. And no anyway explain robot scientist is making robot, experiment robot and design robot. I think that it is so cool and nice. Also, My second dream is normal scientist! I explain this dream first. scientist is design science things and making Umm.... I'm end.

정우 : When I am older, I want to be a voice actor. Voice actor is some kind of voice in the game, movie... I will pracitce many kind of voice, or I can sing. I want to go USA and act the English movie. I will everyday!

주형 : I want to be inventor. It is my best dream. I like edison so I want to be like edision. I'd like to wear white clothes. I want to be inventor.

댓글목록

님의 댓글

회원명: 신승헌(sean0173) 작성일

우리 아들 꼭 훌륭한 로봇과학자가 될거라 믿는다
화이팅^^