캠프다이어리

캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아 > 캠프다이어리 > 캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아

캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아

[170812] 싱가포르&말레이시아 영어캠프 인솔교사 김보형입니다

페이지 정보

작성자 인솔교사 작성일17-08-12 23:14 조회960회

본문

안녕하세요. 9번빌라 인솔교사 김보형입니다.

오늘은 캠프의 마지막 액티비티 날이었습니다. 실내암벽 등반이라는 조금은 생소한 액티비티에 대해 아이들은 기대 반 설렘 반으로 실내 암벽 등반장에 도착했습니다. 처음에는 무서워하면서 다른 아이들이 올라가는 것만 보던 아이들은 혜원이와 하늘이를 필두로 한두명이 올라가기 시작하자 모든 아이들이 등반을 즐기기 시작했습니다.

마지막까지 겁을 먹고 다른 친구들이 암벽 등반하는 것을 보고만 있던 정아도 계속 보고만 있자니 심심하기도 하고, 해보고 싶었는지 용기를 해서 가장 쉬운 코스로 등반을 시작했습니다. 한발짝 두발짝 높이 올라간 것은 아니지만 그 높이에 벽에 매달려 있는 다는 사실 자체가 겁이 많은 아이들에게는 공포로 다가올 수 있기에 정아의 도전을 다같이 응원하며 바라보았습니다. 첫도전에서는 중간 정도 올라갔는데 그 높이에서 무서워서 그대로 10분정도 가만히 붙어있다가 겨우겨우 내려왔는데 그이후 정아의 별명은 매미가 추가되었습니다.

대부분의 아이들은 아주 용감하게 천장까지 찍고 올 정도로 액티비티를 즐겼습니다. 사진을 찍기 위해 부르면 한손을 놓고 돌아볼 정도로 과감하게 벽타기를 했습니다. 암벽장에서 돌아와 저녁을 먹고 다함께 다른 빌라 친구들, 언니들, 오빠들과 함께 수영장에 갔습니다.

다같이 수영장에 간 것은 처음이라 또 신나게 물놀이를 즐겼습니다. 수영장 레인에서 레이스를 하기도 하고 공으로 수구를 하기도 했습니다. 피곤할 법도 한데 숙소로 돌아온 후에도 월요일에 있을 장기자랑 위해 그룹지어 준비를 하며 하루를 마무리 했습니다.

**오늘 아이들이 액티비티를 다녀온 후에 쓴 영어일기입니다

최혜원

Today was a funny. I climbed walls. I arrived 5 walls. I like climbing. First, I stepped one rock. And stretched my arm. I was scared but I was enjoyable. But haha. I was exhausted. And I took picture with staff. Because they said to me " You're so pretty!" I was very happy!!

채정아

I went to the climbing. The climbing is so scary. So I'm cried. Because I'm so sacre. But their staff is shout me. So I never go to the climbing(but little happy too)

이연우

Today was the most fun day in this camp. Because, for the first time in this camp, we woke up at 9:50 a.m. It was so so~ sweat! And we went to the robby and bought a lots of ice creams and snacks. And we practiced singing, and finally we got a bus to do the climbing. I found my talent! I thought I love challenge to myself. Also I am brave girl! I touch the final course 2 times! and took a many pictures with our Korean teachers. It was interesting and my last activity day. Because of this, I'm little sad, but I'll enjoy right "now" everytime, everyday! Have a nice day everyone!

장유진

Today I went to 'Rockland', and I climbed rocks. I had done climbing very completely and I thought I was very successful. I didn't give up and it was very fun. I woke up lately because we went to there at 1:00p.m. But it was a bit small than I thought and In Korea. It had a bigger climbling place. It was successful day.

박지수

Today we went to climbing. First, I very scared because I have go so gong for jon. So I played basic climbing with my friend. So I played very excited and scared. So very funny. I remained time so played with Jaewoong teacher and Kyungmo teacher. It is funny and we went to my villa.

김예원

Today went to rock climb. First, very scared. But second very funny and completely very good. But it was easy course. Third climbing same course. But it was difficult course and I was give up. It was difficult and scared happy day and funny.

이수민

Today is my last Saturday in "ACME camp". In the morning, I got up at 8:30. And I ate ice cream. In the afternoon, I did rock climbing. It was very fun and tired. After then, I came back and I practiced for talent show on Monday. I practiced dance. So I'm very tired now. But it was very beautiful day.

장하늘

Today went to the rock climbing. I love rock climbing is so fun. Some people can't but I think I can do rock climbing. Today not study so I am happy. Because my head little hurt. But today I rest. So I am not headache. Today night we are go to the swimming pool. So today is exercise day. I like exercise too. I miss my mom and dad. I miiss my family. But now I go back to Korea. So happy!

배혜인

Today, we climbed the rock. But I didn't. Because I don't like to high. So I watched different people. They climbed very well. The rock is very high and hard, but they climbed really well. I felt they were great. If I have a chance. I challenge rock climb. Because it looks like very fun.

조수빈

Today I went to the rock climbing. First, I climb the rock. It was easy for me! But I am so tired and second climbing again. And we went to house.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.