(주)애크미에듀케이션

캠프다이어리

캠프다이어리 뉴질랜드 > 캠프다이어리 > 캠프다이어리 뉴질랜드

캠프다이어리 뉴질랜드

[170814]뉴질랜드 공립 스쿨링캠프 인솔교사입니다

페이지 정보

작성자 인솔교사 작성일17-08-14 19:19 조회1,973회

본문

안녕하세요~뉴질랜드 인솔교사 박주은입니다. 오늘은 하루 종일 비가 왔다 맑아졌다를 반복하는 변덕스러운 날씨였습니다. 아이들이 이제 날씨에 완전히 적응을 한 듯 어느 정도의 비는 맞으며 운동을 하였습니다. 그러나 아이들이 감기 걸리지 않도록 들어가도록 주의를 주었습니다. 오늘은 홈스테이 부모님들께 편지를 쓰는 시간을 가졌습니다. 이제 금요일이면 일정이 마무리 되는 데 그때 되면 작별 인사하느라 정신이 없을까봐 미리 썼습니다. 아이들 모두 고사리 같은 손으로 고마운 마음을 담아 정성스럽게 편지를 썼습니다. 오늘 시간에는 아이들이 쓴 영어 편지를 함께 나누어 보려고 합니다. 아이들이 이제는 영어로 자신의 생각을 표현하고 글 로 쓰는 것에 막힘이 없는 것을 보고 뿌듯했습니다.

Jasmine(명은)

Dear Karen

Thank you for looking after us and be kind to us. It's the last week in Auckland ㅠㅠ I'm super sad... Thank you!! for a month.

Yeongsoo

To: Home stay Parents

Hello, I'm Yeongsoo. I want to say thank you for care of me, and thank you for making delicious food. If I go korea, I don't forget you. During your home, it is very good experience. Even if I go to another home stay, I can see Zender though, It means I'm not leave your home. I will play with Zender, so don't worry about that. Lastly, I hope you keep healthy. Thank you for care of me. Bye~~

Dohoon

Hello, I'm Dohoon. Thank you for delicious food, and thank you for keeping my room warm. Sorry to use room dirty. Thank you for making fun of us. I had a good time in New Zealand, and I hope to come again next time. I love you.

Jina(진아)

Thank you for taking care of us for a month. I felt sorry that I'm getting dirty my room, and thank you very much for your hard work for a month. I can meet you again, but I hope you will remember us.

Hyejun

Dear Shonna

I'm Hyejun. Thank you for a month. Sorry to use the room dirty, and thank you for making fun of us. I love you. I will remember it in Korea, too. I will be back next time.

Tom(도윤)

Dear Home Stay Family

Hello!! I'm Tom. I'm writing this letter to express my gratitude. Even though I didn't speak English well, thank you for a month. Thank you for allowing me to have delicious food, and a nice bed. Anyway, thank you very much. Muchas gracias.

Albert(현수)

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Alexander

Hi! my second parents. I'm Albert. Thank you for feed and made me a fun and awesome time. I was so happy and lucky to be you home stay. My best things that I experienced are fish and chips, beef pie, apple crumble, park(flowers and plants), watching movie, and video game. Thank you! I will remember forever. Thank you!!

Andy(석주)

Dear Home Stay Family

Hello!! I'm Andy. I'm writing this letter to express my gratitude. First of all, thank you for a month. Also, thank you for delicious food. Lastly, I think you felt uncomfortable, but you always smile. I'm sorry. I will miss you ㅠㅠ

Junwoo

Dear Mrs. B

Thank you for making delicious food. Even though I didn't speak English well, thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for taking me lots of nice places. Thank you be kind to me for a month.

John(예준)

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Sheldon

Hi! I'm John. It was so good to meet you. I'm sorry to sleep too late. Thank you for a month, and I will never forget you.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.