캠프다이어리

캠프다이어리 뉴질랜드 > 캠프다이어리 > 캠프다이어리 뉴질랜드

캠프다이어리 뉴질랜드

[160805] 뉴질랜드 공립 스쿨링캠프 인솔교사입니다.

페이지 정보

작성자 인솔교사 작성일16-08-05 22:56 조회1,599회

본문

안녕하세요 뉴질랜드 인솔교사 박은영 입니다.

벌써 두 번 째 주의 금요일입니다. 뉴질랜드 학교의 금요일은 다른 날보다 여유로운 시간을 보냅니다. 오늘 아이들은 학교에서 쉬는 시간을 30분 정도 가졌습니다. 중학생들은 학교 노트북으로 발음이 비슷한 것을 맞추는 퍼즐 게임을 하고 술래잡기를 하면서 놀았습니다. 지난주에 초등학교에서 했던 독서 장려 행사가 이번엔 중학교에서 이루어졌습니다. 오클랜드 도서관에서 나온 여러 선생님들과 아이들이 홀에서 연극을 했습니다. 학생들은 즐겁게 웃고 이야기하면서 연극을 관람하였습니다. 우리 아이들이 수학 수업을 할 때면 학교 친구들이 보고 똑똑하다고 놀랍니다. 아이들이 느끼기에 한국 수학의 난이도와 비교해 보면 뉴질랜드의 많이 쉽습니다. 또한 수업 때 스쿨저널에서 모르는 단어가 나오면 사전에서 찾아 해설을 노트에 적는 수업으로 마무리 했습니다. 

초등학생들은 연극을 했습니다. 한 선생님이 한국 아이들을 모두 모아 대본을 주고 연습을 하게 시켰습니다. 밖에서 10분 정도 연습을 하고 반으로 들어와 반 친구들 앞에서 연극을 했습니다. 아이들은 짧게 연습하였지만 물 흘러가듯 잘 했고 마지막 대사가 끝나자마자 선생님과 친구들은 큰 박수를 보냈습니다. 선생님은 한국 친구들은 한국어가 모국어가 아니고 외국어로서 배우고 있기 때문에 영어로 연극을 하는 것이 긴장되고 두려웠을 테지만 이렇게 많은 사람들 앞에서 발표를 한 것은 아주 용기 있는 행동이라고 말했습니다. 아이들이 성공적으로 연극을 끝내고 뿌듯해 하는 표정에 저도 기분이 좋았습니다. 

뉴질랜드 공립학교 스쿨링이 벌써 2주가 되었습니다. 이제 학교 다니는 날도 2주가 남았습니다. 아이들과 개인적으로 상담하면서 뉴질랜드가 너무 잘 맞고, 벌서 떠나기 싫다고 말하는 아이들도 많이 있었습니다. 그런데 아이들이 하나같이 말하는 것은 영어 공부의 필요성을 느꼈다는 것입니다. 다음 기회가 되어 뉴질랜드에 꼭 오게 된다면 조금 더 유창한 영어를 구사했으면 좋겠습니다. 

오늘 방과 후엔 뉴질랜드에 오고 느낀 점을 영어로 써보는 시간을 가졋습니다. 아이들이 쓴 글을 그대로 전해드리겠습니다 ^^

♡나현 in music class at school,I learned the maori's song and how to play the song. My home stay mon taught to my room mate and me. Itt was so fun. I went sky tower. I expect to make good experience in New Zealand. I want to speak and liten English. 

♡민서 I learned game named monster and I played bowling, mini golf. I think New Zealand school students sit on the floor and bring a lunch box from home. And there are difference age students in a same class.

♡순표 I studied math, maori songs, reading and writing. My school students were good at playing basket ball, but My Korean school students weren't good at sports. I want to learn more English. 

♡나림 I drew pictures. And I went to play golf. It was very fun and excited. Also I went to the sky tower, When we went up to the sky tower, all people seemed like a tiny ants. I saw many buildings and ships. For 2 weeks, I will take many photos with Elm park students.  

♡지윤 I play cricket everyday at lunch time. It wasn't interesting but I learned rules and how to throw the ball efficiently. And we have lunch at school that school prepare in the morning, but we have to prepare lunch from home in New Zealand.

♡원재 I studied math for maori and went to the sky tower. I bought two fruit candy and we went to New Zealand ,museum. New Zealand school is really free. but Korean school's math is very dificult and here's math is reallu  easy. I love New Zealand school. 

♡창주 I learned how to cook, English and sawing. I played soccer and It's really good. New Zealand school has differenect break time with me. For example, they have morning teatime! 

♡견우 I learned English in New Zealand for 2 weeks. I learned math, maori, English and so much. I went to Korean restaurant. I ate Kimchi soup. It was so yummy. I will learn more English so I can speak and write better.  

♡정은 I learned Maori culture and songs. And I studied math, reading, writing and New Zealand culture. There's a pool in New Zealand's school but I don't have pool at my school in Korea.  

♡태윤 I went to the sky tower and saw a people who did bunjee jump. And we went to Korean restaurant and ate kimchi soup. New Zealand math is so easy. I am exited to play the cricket and to go to the shopping centre. 

♡수진 I learned about the maori and samoan. I played volleyball after eating lunch. I read English books with my NZ friends. I went to a shopping mall with my Korean friends. I played mini golf and bowling. It was very fun to me.

♡두용 I draw pictures and ate lunch box. we bring lunch box everyday in New Zealand but I don't have to bring lunch box in Korea. Because we can eat lunch at school. I am excited to learn bicycle in a class.

♡정원 I learn math, meaning, how to add a detail to your wrtiting and so on. I play bowling and mini golf. I think math is harder than New Zealand. And we walk to go to the school. but people take car when they go to the school. 

댓글목록

나현 맘님의 댓글

회원명: 강나현(nhk0327) 작성일

영어의 필요성을 느끼고 돌아오는 것만으로도 커다란 소득인것 같습니다.
영어로 자기 생각과 느낌을 쓰고...우리아이들 정말 멋지네요~^^

인솔교사님의 댓글

회원명: (17) 작성일

안녕하세요 나현이 어머님 ^^ 그렇습니다. 나현이가 영어에 대한 관심이 아주 많아 보입니다. 아이들이 한국에서 영어공부를 하는 것과 외국에서 영어공부를 하는 것은 느낌이 많이 다를 것입니다. 이번 뉴질랜드 캠프 경험이 나현이의 앞으로 영어공부에 있어서도 많은 도움이 되었으면 합니다.